Sunday, November 4, 2007

Less Then A Week!

We start filming Saturday, November 10th. I'm nervous as hell. SO many things could go wrong, but in another sense...I think things will go smoothly since I have it all planned down to the single shot. I need to start working harder on it, I have so much scheduling to do.

This Thursday, Steph and I are going down to Toronto to pick up our make up supplies and then on Friday, we are gonna do some quick last minute screen tests. I put Steph in charge of the Make Up Dept. because I know she will do an awesome job. She won't settle for less then perfect and I know my Zombies will look how I have them imagined in my weird little head.

It's such an awesome feeling when you are so set on something and so hyped up, and the person you love so much is right there backing you up and helping you. No other feeling comes close.

This week I will try and get some Location pictures up and a cast list.

Until then!

No comments: