Friday, November 23, 2007

Teaser!

The teaser trailer should be up by Sunday, IF not then definitely on monday. I have some kinks to work out on it and get it to look awesome. Sound effects are just killing me right now because I can't find any good ones I want to use. I used to have a whole slew of sound effects straight from the Resident Evil games but I can't seem to find them anymore.

Well anyways, tune in on Sunday!

Also, I have a Facebook group set up so you can check it out. It's called "Resident Evil: Inception"

I appreciate all the support I have gotten already, a big thank you to those who keep me motivated. Especialy my girlfriend Steph, who is always there to keep me going.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

From one filmmaking-loving Eric (I know, Erik) to another, I wish you nothing but success. I can't wait to see your trailer.