Monday, November 5, 2007

Worries....

So I got some scheduling done. It's hard! Trying to a lot yourself a reasonable amount of time to film certain shots and then when you actually film and everything is not on schedule and you start stressing out, AHHH!!

I'm sure everything will be alright. I just did this because it's gonna be hard to film all the stuff I want to do within the amount of time I have. I can't film too late into the day because it gets dark earlier, and I can't film outside when it's dark, it would look crap on film when it's light one second and dark in the next cut. I need a nice flow.

That's another thing. I am REALLY hoping the weather is wrong for that day. I want it cold, I want it grey, I want it wet on the ground, I want leaves scattered everywhere. I can only hope. If not, then I'm sure there are some filters on the camera to make it all look dark and gloomy.

I guess I should work on a poster and perhaps a Teaser for the movie? BAH! I should release a plot to the movie! Or should I wait until we are done filming before I start to REALLY promote and get the word out?

No comments: